dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Safe spectator rally software

Looking at these rally and their spectator, it appear they are taking more risk then the drivers. I also saw some video with spectator getting hit by the cars. So I tough about it, a software could be easily done for choosing safe place to watch the next rally.

It for sure require the ability to make a cyber track. Like in track mania. Than, I don't think it would be long to do if you have a top view map like the co pilot must have.

After that the software just analyze the good and dangerous spot and show it with colours on a website or a print. The spectator just need to go on the website or get a print and choose a safe green zone on the track.

Now the hard part of this software would be to choose which part is safe from the cyber track that been made with the map making software. But if I was able to work on this, I'm sure I'd find how to make a good scheme to find out safe zone and dangerous zone on ANY tracks.

Than the bugs need to be corrected with a simple check from a pro that know the safe zone on the generated cyber map.

Doing this or smoking crack, God let me choose.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire