samedi 17 septembre 2016

So if I would take the power with God and maintain the regime with the fascism... (High Tech instruction A1)

I'd send this message to the whole high tech department of the society all over the world.

In short, we advance to what I call the one way networking.

It's not only the network department that need to work on this, but I expect the OS and all the website and of course the programs under all this.

In short, we're going to use the two way with the wire and maintain it to save time. Save time to not change the wire network to wireless. And start another transmission system over the current wire one that will be wireless and one way.

The one way is good for town only. In Montréal, I'm going to use the antenna on the hill in the center of the town.

Of course, this network goes with a compression system that I have explain here.

In short, we don't stack 10 engine over a Honda Civic for making cash anymore.

I guess I'll be a busy man(I'm a politician), and I guess that I don't need to give more instruction than that to start a one way network. 

I think I'm going to give the project to a PDG here in Québec. Other allied nation need to do the same. And I'll answer to all his/her question if I have time.

24

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire